We are looking for a talent who can take the responsibility as Brand Manager for an established pharmaceutical company. The company has an exciting future with several launches and is permeated by a very attractive Company culture.
Purpose of the position
Lead of marketing planning process and activities according to Nordic/Benelux brand plan and strategy. To plan, organise and manage the marketing/commercial activities for the brand in the region with the focus to reach the objectives targets for the product portfolio. Together with Marketing Manager, plan and execute multichannel strategy and tactics to ensure fit for current and future launches.
- Marketing activities on product level, i.e. plan, execute and follow-up on marketing/launch activities in respective country according to Brand/Launch plan together with Brand/Project team members
- Support to the KAMs (Key Account Managers) by development and implementation of the product related marketing and sales aid materials
- Support the Key Account Managers (and Regional Manager) in planning and execution of marketing activities, e.g. national exhibitions, P2P meetings (peer-to-peer), webinars etc
- Support the organization with up-to-date information about our products and competitors
- Actively participate in the X-functional Extended core team for Nephrology in Nordics/Benelux for decision making regarding product strategies as well as representing the Affiliate in relevant European Brand teams together with the Marketing Manager
- To manage agency interactions and promotional material budget according to the Brand plan and overall strategies set by the Core team
The Company is based in central Stockholm in a very representative building
Please call Niklas Claesson for more information.