We are currently seeking talented Head of Wealth Management to lead a multinational team consisting of experienced wealth management experts mainly with Swedish nationality.
Purpose of Job
Manages and leads a team of Building Wealth professionals in defined markets who are responsible for providing financial solutions to high net worth members. Develops employees through regular coaching and feedback that leads to improved results. Executes process improvements and leads organizational process changes. Responsible for planning, executing, monitoring, and evaluating operational programs to maximize effectiveness. Maintains compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations. Position requires frequent travel.
• Selects, develops, and supports employees in fulfillment of our Corporate Mission. Provides coaching and feedback that leads to sound business results. Manages employee performance and facilitates professional development and career progression. Ensures employees understand how the tasks they perform support the Operating State.
• Proactively identifies opportunities to improve operational effectiveness. Implements and monitors processes and performance standards. Provides feedback for improvements to process and product owners. Removes obstacles and champions change.
• Achieves optimal productivity through managing workload volumes, staffing, training needs, and identifying and implementing appropriate solutions.
• Develops and executes strategies for assigned market to increase sales and expands business development opportunities. Accountable for the achievement of financial and market goals for area of responsibility. Builds and maintains relationships in local communities and works with marketing to establish the company Wealth Management brand and awareness.
• Bachelors degree.
• 8 years financial services industry experience, inclusive of at least three years’ experience providing financial advice for each of the following topics: financial, insurance, retirement and estate planning, investments, income taxation, and the legal, regulatory, ethical and risk management aspects of these financial activities.
• 5+ years’ experience managing or leading teams in financial services industry.
• Experience delivering frequent written and oral communication.
• Experience processing, analyzing, and summarizing information.
• Experience leading change management efforts.
• Experience resolving conflict and negotiating.
• Experience optimizing processes and productivity.
For more information contact Bahram Bolghari, mobile 0705 573875, mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Application to be sumitted electronically: APPLICATION