We are looking for Nordic Medical Advisor Psychiatry in Denmark.
Your position within Medical Affairs as Nordic Medical Advisor (NMA) will be a key position in the area. The NMA role is the field-based member of the CNS Brand Team. The NMA leads the communication and execution of all the CNS medical and scientific programs for the specified geographic region.
Your key mission is to provide medical and scientific expertise in support of related business objectives. Based on sound scientific evidence or well established clinical practice and in adherence to the highest ethical standards perform Medical Affairs activities.
Placement: Denmark or sothern Sweden
Languages: Danish and English.
- A medical degree or PhD in health science is required
- A university degree in Medical Science (Pharmacy, Medicine, Biological Sciences, Health Services Research or Public Health) is preferred
- 3-5 years of qualified working experience within pharma or healthcare area
- Experience within the field of Psychiatry is a prerequisite
- Experience from schizophrenia area is an advantage but not required
For more information, contact: Jan Friberg at firstname.lastname@example.org