Project Manager License Development
Great opportunity to join an international Med Tech Company with HQ in Stockholm. The Company is in a strong expansion phase. We are looking for a Project Manager License Development.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Project management of out-licensing projects to ensure the continuous expansion of the company´s out-licensing product portfolio and partnerships.
- The role works actively and drives ongoing license projects, as well as support the team in finding new partners.
- Assist in the license team’s strategic mapping of potential future license partner, identify relevant partners and create engagement plans for initial contact and meeting.
- Work closely with (potential) out-licensing partners as well as the company clinical, development and regulatory teams to support said out-licensing partners in product development and regulatory processes and, thereby, facilitate or enable the company´s technology approval for their application/ medical device.
- Ensure all phases of license development runs according to time and plan.
- Continuously track and monitor the ongoing project and initiate corrective action if needed.
- Be the company´s main point of contact towards license partner
Accountabilities and Authorities:
- To drive and manage R&D out-licensing projects while being the liaison between the project team and top management and/or out-licensing partners.
- To acquire a broad understanding of the coating technology, clinical data, and regulatory processes related to the company technology in order to effectively work with experts from different departments in the company and from license partners and to be able to identify and act on solutions and opportunities.
- University degree in Life Sciences / Medical Sciences / Chemistry or Chemical Engineering.
- At least 5 years of Product Development experience / Project Management experience within the medical device or pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management experience is a must.
- Knowledge of medical device regulation (MDD and MDR) is a strong advantage.
- Experience with medical device product development and ISO 13485 is a strong advantage.
- Laboratory experience is an advantage, preferably GLP experience (Good Laboratory Practice).
If this is a position that appeals to you and you believe you have the required experience, skills and knowledge plus commitment I would very much discuss further with you.