We are looking for an Investment Solution Client Manager for an international investment firm.
The role will involve liaising with wider portfolio management, operational and consulting colleagues based in Dublin, London & Zurich. Besides this candidate will have an important role in supporting sales professionals and investment consultants in the delivery of a high-quality service to Swedish clients.
• Communicate and engage by being "the voice" of the Stockholm business unit
• Develop customized client reporting, in alignment with Swedish regulatory requirements
• ALM-analysis, asset and liability matching to create an optimal portfolio mix
• Support and influence the development of the company´s overall client-service delivery
A successful candidate will need a background of:
• Finance, economics, mathematics, engineering or related fields with high academic achievement.
• Experience and good knowledge of the investment markets across range of assets
• Knowledge and understanding of reporting in the regulatory space
• Experience in structuring and reviewing performance and risk
• Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Bloomberg
Besides there is need of skills such as:
• Excellent communication, written, listening, and analytical skills
• Fluent in Swedish and English
• Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment
• Being a flexible, entrepreneurial, hardworking team player with a positive, can do attitude
• Experience and passionate about capital markets asset management
If you are interrested please contact Kajsa Ljungqvist, mail KLJ@bondi.se mobile +46 702 84 72 13